brown eyed girl

Friday, July 07, 2006

Headin' Out!


It is 5:00 in the morning (I have been up since 4:30) and we are about to walk out the door. I can't believe El Salvador is finally here! I am excited, but it makes me nervous that i am NOT nervous...shouldn't i be scared. I guess its just a child like faith, reverting back to the old ways of complete trust! Well I need to be heading to the car, Love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Palmer said...

hope you have a great trip and we can hang out when you get back since by the time you get back it will be along time.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Palmer said...

earliest blog ever...5 in the AM?

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ericka said...

Can you belive that when you wrote this post you did not even like me and now look how far you have come.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home