brown eyed girl

Monday, July 17, 2006

It's good to be HOME!


HOME SWEET HOME! It feels so good to be back from El Salvador. It was really hard to leave and there were many tears, but once we landed in the Houston airport we realized that it was time to come home!

The trip was amazing...my life will never be the same. But I came home kind of sick, and then today i really felt sick. It is just a bad cold, but it makes me wiped out. So maybe tonight or tomorrow when i am feeling better i will give you details about the trip. so for now i have to say "to be continued"...Love you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gram Clay said...

I am glad you are home safe and sound. I knew you would have a great trip. You will be coming to Adrian on Thursday and so I feel privileged to be able to see the pictures and share all the stories of your missions trip. Uncle Roy and Aunt Nonie anxious to see you also.
Love you whole bunchies....
Gram

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I hope you feel better soon. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures and the awesome things God did in your life.

7:16 AM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

Bethany, I know we haven't blogged for awhile, I will get right on that :) Jeremy and I are excited to hear about the trip!!! I told mom to tell you that we both called Sunday, and I called yesterday but you were sleeping and still not feeling great. Feel better, and call me sometime, maybe when you get to Gram's you'll have more time. Love you lots.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Bethany...now that you're a South American missionary will you start blogging in Spanish?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Palmer said...

glad your back. now we can have some drama in the house again. haha j.k i cant believe you are leaving thursday and flying by yourself. you better blog about that.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home