brown eyed girl

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hittin' the skies again!


I have just recovered from my missions trip and I am hittin' the skies again! I guess just like my brother did, to grandmother's house I go! I fly out tomorrow at around 8:45. I have never really flown by myself before but with all of my dad's travel tips I know I could do it blind folded. (Amy and Jonathan can agree with me). I am excited because when you spend a week with our Grandma Clay, there is never a dull moment! She has more energy than anyone in our family (except maybe Christian). I just found out that one of the nights that I am there in Adrian, gram will be at a sleep over with some friends. How crazy is that? But my grandma is one of the most amazing women in the world in many ways and I am so glad that I get to spend time with her every summer! I LOVE YOU GRAMMY!

2 Comments:

Blogger TN Bakers said...

hey, I am glad you made it there safe and are having fun. but, hello? Your sister has some energy that is quite comparable to gram's don't you think? OK, so maybe she has a little more ;) Tell her hi - I love you guys!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany, thanks for sharing one of your nights with your Gram at my house. I'm glad you were able to be part of the fun. Thanks for coming! You rock, girl!! SB

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home