Hurray for Florida!


This last week I had the opportunity to be in Orlando, Florida! Our National Fine Arts Festival was there this year and it was really fun. I was in a drama group with two of my friends and two boys that just graduated. We had lots of fun together and we were also in Florida with a few of our other friends too, including my best friend so we just had a blast! I believe my cousins were there and maybe my aunt and uncle...but when you get in a convention center with more than 10,000 students you can't find people very easily! We saw some amazing talent while we were down there and we got to make some new friends! The coolest part of the whole trip for me though was worship. At night when we filled the convention center with everyone who was there and we began to sing, it was powerful. When you think about all the people in the room who were just crying out to God and to think that we all had the chance to do it together...WOW! And though I do enjoy quiet worship alone with God, there is something powerful about 10,000 people in one room worshippping the same God together!
p.s. those pictures were taken from the window of our hotel room...how cool is that??


5 Comments:
cool bethany cool haha im in cali right now and it is amazing...when is the last night i have seen u...like may?
ok bethany how do u get your pics so nice and neat on ther. i dide a few and there all over the map?
Bethany you have one of the classiest, nicest blogs ever. Your pictures are great and your info is so special. I am anxious to see the video that Sheila took.
You have had such a busy summer but I feel honored that you saved time for me. Your the best!
Bethany,
I am really glad that you had fun and I did not really even miss you because you always called me. You never really told me any stories but I know you will because I believe in you. Have fun with your family. I will see you soon. Well not really but kind of.
Ericka
sorry, i'm behind with the blogging and reading other people's, too...but this is really great. I wish I could have been down there to see you.
i love you!
sis
Post a Comment
<< Home