brown eyed girl

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Final

This is a goodbye blog. My uncle (Doug) and I have decided we are moving on. Our primary internet time is now spent on Facebook. The blogshere in our family has become very week with the exception of faithful Grammie and the Baker baby updates. So, you no longer have to see the same page over and over again waiting for a new blog from me- feel free to remove me from your link list. And without further ado adios...chao...see ya later.

7 Comments:

Blogger TN Bakers said...

very very disappointing. very sad. Brad is still hanging in there, and so is Dad. oh well. good bye - FOR NOW. You'll be back when you grow up.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sad...boo hoo, boo hoo! I am on facebook but I can't seem to get the jist of how it works.
Oh well good bye for now....Keep reading my blog.
Love
Gram
PS How come Uncle Doug has so much influenece?

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer! What can I do to bring you back? Facebook is nice but your cousins need more. It is not enough to just read "Bethany is doing homework." I need details (spoken in a high-pitched feminine voice).

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and doug are both wrong....you both need to come back...face book is good but not the same. be the leader...you come back and put the pressure on him to do the same

love you
gail (soon to be fellow missourian)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I am so sad. I'm on Facebook, now, though, so I'd love to be your Friend! :-)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

It breaks my heart. I am glad you are my facebook friend!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

actually i just found out that for my duel credit english comp class next year we are required to blog once a week so...this may be only temporary. :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home