brown eyed girl

Monday, July 09, 2007

Still

Hide me now
under your wings
cover me
within your mighty hands
When the oceans rise
and thunders roar
I will soar with you
above the storm
father you are king
over the flood
and I will be still
and know you are God
Find rest my soul
in Christ alone
know his power
in quietness and trust
(Still, by Hillsong)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Palmer said...

the picture was taken in the new sanctuary at faholo

8:26 AM  
Blogger Gram Clay said...

Bethany:
I am getting ready for bed and read your blog. Thank you for the words of that song. What a great comfort it brings to my heart.
You are my brown eyed girl and I love you.
Gram

7:51 PM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

hey...do I have that song on my ipod? I think I recognized the lyrics, they are great. I love you and I'm SO proud of you for getting your license!!! Can't wait to see you demonstrate your mad driving skills.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

I just sang this song in church today. It was the first time I heard it and it really ministered to me. Awesome!

Congrats on the driver's license.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home