Christmas is coming!
WOW! Christmas is just around the corner. Two more weeks until finals and after I reach (almost) death from the stress of it all....Christmas will be just 3 days away! So in thankfullness to God for my family I am going to tell you all what specifically I love so much about each member of my immediate family! WARNING: this is going to be long...dont be scared away!
Dad- I love my dad because he is so patient, gentle, and forgiving. No matter what we do, he never gets mad...only disappointed, and he always forgives us. I also love him because he is an amazing man of God and is a man after God's own heart. He is also hilarious but extremely smart! He knows just about everything about the Bible and really about anything in general. The list could go on and on, but i must be brief.
Mom- I love my mom because she loves us with everthing she has and would do ANYTHING to make us happy...sometimes to the point of spoiling us. She is such an encourager and she knows the answer to any practical problem. She, like my dad, is also very forgiving, patient, and gentle. I also love my mom because she is a woman after God's own heart. She is never hesitant to being behind the scenes or being the 'servant'.
Amy- I love my sister because she is really COOL! She is gorgeous, smart, funny, loving, loyal, and sensative. She also loves God with EVERYTHING and she was and is always a great role model for me! She was an amazing older sister to me when I was younger. I am sure it wasnt easy in high school having a younger sister 11 years younger. She is the best older sister a girl could have!
Jonathan- I love my brother because, although as a child he teased me and pinched my cheeks, he is nice to me. That is a lot to be grateful for because most of my friends with brothers fight with and really dislike their brother. Jonathan is funny but can be serious and he too is a great role model. Believe it or not Jonathan and I have had some really nice and DEEP conversations. :) I truly admire his leadership and the fact that he isn't a leader who is shy when it comes to their faith, he has is a witness to all he comes in contact with!
Jeremy- I love Jeremy because he is just really cool. He is the smartest person i have ever met. He has inspired me to learn spanish and he is also really funny. He is always nice to me even when i am the annoying younger sister. He is so kind, SMART, loving, and patient. I am so glad he is part of the family! O and i forgot to mention that he too is an amazing man of God!
Gram- O the gram! I love my grandma because she is not your ordinary grandma. She is hip and cool and stays up, when convinced, as late as her grandchildren. She never runs out of energy. She is hilarious and she LOVES LOVES LOVES the Lord even when times are rough. She is an amazing woman of God and I dont know what I would do without her.


14 Comments:
hey bj. that is an awesome blog. cant wait to see u in four days.
Bethany, aw that is so sweet. Thank you, it made my day. It was never hard to have a sister 11 years younger - it just gave me some great practice in baby-care! I changed your diapers and fed you! See you soon, I love you so much! p.s. my cookies turned out TASTING good but looking pathetic. I'll have to take a picture - they look like pastel easter eggs.
Bethany,
Thank you for your thoughtful comments. I thought I was reading about somebody else - very flattering! I can't wait to hang out with you in Colorado in just a couple more weeks. Your Blog made my day. Have a great week!
Jeremy
o you must have put your braces back on huh?
I love the picture of you without your braces. You look gorgeous!
BETHANY
i heart you
<3
catherine
p.s. i'd also like to add that you should come visit me over a weekend next semester. elizabeth didn't get very many chances to come stay...and we have a futon that's perfect for 2. i know you girls are great a scheming :D so just let me know when you want to come :)
hey bethany that was amazing blog...how cool. I am sure that will mean more to your family than just about anything else this christmas season...have fun with grammie and the bakers...we will miss you guys
love you, gail
ya um you have a new pic that is sweet. but ya um it is on its side. what is the deal BETH! haha -- ANY.
ya um you have a new pic that is sweet. but ya um it is on its side. what is the deal BETH! haha -- ANY.
can you fix your new picture now
i like the sideways picture.
The sideways picture adds character.
The sideways picture adds character.
Post a Comment
<< Home