brown eyed girl

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lets try this again!

Ok I sincerely apologize for the lack in blogs...I got out of the groove and it was hard to get back in but I am going to try this again. Maybe my excuse could be that school takes over ones life. Notice please that the blogs ended when school began. School is the same except my math and Bible classes got hard over the summer...ahhhh! I am in band once again, but with a new teacher. His name is Mr. White and in case any of you know Jody White, the Johnston show choir teacher or maybe the old one, Mr. White was her husband. He is a cool guy except he is making us march, like as a marching band, for homecoming. We have two and a half weeks to learn the etiquette of marching band, memorize our songs, and learn the routine. scary stuff! I am also still in choir and planning on doing show choir, I can't dance very well but hey its fun!

I still go to first assembly on wednesday nights and it is really cool. We got a new look with new and improved lights and a couple more screens. Pastor Chris is doing an amazing job and we, our youth group, are so fortunate to have him and his wife Jessica! We are seeing a growth in our youth group already, Pastor Chris and Jessica have such an amazing love for youth. He also launched a new vision and a new name. No longer are we catalyst student ministries but we are United Student Ministries. I am so excited for what God still has for our youth group!

I think this was an adequate "first blog back". It wasn't very deep or profound but it gave you all an update. Love you lots!

p.s. I GET MY BRACES OFF ON WEDNESDAY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Palmer said...

no more brace face or metal mouth huh? thats tite though. i will c u tommorwo i am coming home.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Gram Clay said...

Are the braces off?
Send me a smiley picture!

6:18 AM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

Braces off? Yeah! I'm so excited for you metal mouth! JK.

Make sure to take a picture right away and email it to everyone - actually, that deserves a BIG BLOG!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home