Hello from Boston!
Hello to all of you from Boston! We are in the wonderful state of Massachusettes for a joyful time of relaxation, tourism, and of course the inevitable famly bonding. Dad, Mom, Jonathan and I flew out this morning and today marks the first day of our 7 days of vacation. We just finished dinner at Uno and plan to head down-town tonight to scope out the area. Lots of things are planned for the rest of the week but I just wanted to make sure you all were updated on our lives up to this point! It is going to be a fun week because the four of us have all been out of town this summer at different times and we haven't spent much time together. And if you know our family at all you know that when we get together there are lots of laughs especially when we get to teasing our parents. But our parents are amazing and have spoiled us already. My dad surprised me with a first class seat on the way here...just me and him! And upon meeting him at the car rental place he surprised us with an upgraded car...a Catillac! I am looking forward to this week and I am grateful to be spending it with my family! God has blessed my siblings and I with amazing parents...the best they come actually, and he has blessed me with decent siblings! :) Love you all!


5 Comments:
I am sitting here in Adrian wishng that I could be with you all in Boston. I am sure you are going to have a great, wonderful fantastic time. So glad you are blogging because I had forgotten that you were going to Boston. Eat some Boston Baked Beans for me.
Your blogs are absolutely the greatest Bethany...Thanks for keeping me informed.
I love you
decent siblings? what is that?
Thanks for helping me to be a part of the trip through blogging. You are so thoughtful. I love you whole bunchies.
DECENT??????!!!!!! Come on, now!
I'm waiting for another blog. You do such a great job...Keep them coming. I love you whole bunchies.
Gram
Post a Comment
<< Home