brown eyed girl

Saturday, August 26, 2006

An end to the fun..."back to hard livin"!

The summer is over. School starts in one day basically. Although I like school and I am excited to go back, I, just like my friend Honor did, am going to review and reflect the events of the summer! (in order in which they occurred)

1. Trip to Ohio: Nathan Palmer's high school graduation. TONS of fun! My family is amazing and really fun when together! We had fun eating, playing games, and watching part of season 4 of 24!

2. El Salvador: The most amazing trip of my life!

3. Trip to Michigan: Visiting the Good Ole Gram! Never a dull moment at the Gram's house! Tons of fun and lots of love. I hope this tradition will never end.

4. Florida: National Fine arts Festival. We had tons of fun! Our drama group wasn't as prepared as we had hoped to be but we did our best and did it for the Lord and hey...it was a trip to Florida so it was worth it no matter what!

5. Trip to Boston: A really fun trip with just the four of us...mom, dad, jonathan and me. We had never been to the New England states so it was fun and packed with tourism. We went to six states total during that week...three we did in one day! Thanks Dad for providing and making arrangements for that trip...it was so much fun!

6. Minneapolis, MN: Say goodbye to life with brother and say hello to life with the parents! Dropping Jonathan off at North Central. It was fun for me to see the campus and I am interested in looking at the school more when I begin to consider colleges.

So that is my summer in a nutshell! One of the more busy summers I have had so I am ready to start school and get back into a routine! Love you all!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you have the whole house to yourself...

There are so many benefits to being the youngest!!!

Have a great year!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Gram Clay said...

the favorite gram says to one of her favorites...you're the greatest and you are going to have a great year...HOWEVER...don't forget to take a few moments from time to time to keep me updated on your life. .
Love you whole bunchies

7:50 PM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

I cannot believe I have a sister who is a sophomore - you are SO OLD! What happened to the pig-tailed little girl who I used to change her diapers?! :) I thought your friends would like that visual if they read these comments! :) Hey, and one thing you forgot to mention was actually how SAD you were that the Boston trip was ONLY the four of you, and not six (thank you very much). See you in a couple days back in MN. Can't wait!!!!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

hey, you too missy...where are your blogs??? Both my siblings are slackin'.

I'm running behind too, but you're even MORE behind.

Why won't our picture show up anymore?? Can you send me some music on burned CD's? I'm getting tired of the same 22 songs on my ipod.

11:14 AM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

hello? I know you are busy but come on! I need some new reading matieral!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home