brown eyed girl

Thursday, September 28, 2006

GO BUCKEYES!

I just wanted you all to know i am turning into a true OSU fan. i am wearing my OSU shirt to school and getting ridiculed by even my teachers. they tell me i am brave. i get comments ranging anywhere from "i dont like your shirt" to "Ohio State?" to "whats up with your shirt"...its craziness but i put up with it. On monday or tuesday though, some unknown kid in my band was wearing a buckeye shirt and told me he liked my shirt. thats language for "Go Ohio State" or "I love the buckeyes too!" so i said "Go Bucks!" It was great to find one person in the school who realizes the greatness of the Ohio State Buckeyes!

But anyway, I am really excited to be going to the game on saturday and super excited because Jim and Buba are driving over here for the game. Jonathan is also coming home for the game and is bringing two friends. It is going to be a fun time and it is definitely going to be a full house this weekend...especially because on top of the five people who will be here for the game we also have two house guests staying here through the weekend for a mini vacation (Dick and Pat Hardy).

So in closing I shall say "GO OHIO STATE...LETS BEAT THOSE HAWKS!"

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh finally...so good to have you back blogging!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Who was that last anonymous commentor?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Palmer said...

hey i didnt know the lidners and the hardys are going to be tehre. what the heck. where are we going to sleep. o well it will be so much fun.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Palmer said...

by the way go bucks. i am glad u are finally a fan and not just cheering for them bc dad makes u

10:33 PM  
Blogger Gram Clay said...

Hey Bethany...Way to go!!! You probably didn't know this but Gram was born in Ohio...so....that means this????Well what does it mean? I have lived in Michigan since I was three. I guess I will cheer for the Buckeyes unless they are playing Michigan and then it's GO MICHIGAN!
I love your blogs...keep up the good work!
I love you more!
Gram

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the saddest news I've read this week:( All I can hope is that my sincere yet easily influenced cousin will come to her senses.

9:37 AM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

Oh, I'm so jealous you are getting to go to that game!!!! However, we'll be at our own awesome college sell-out game: Memphis vs. UT. Taking Jeremy for his b.day.

I miss you!

11:37 PM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

couldn't have asked for a better game - poor hawks.

love you....

hey, why does nobody from 5569 Hardwicke Ct. EVER call the long lost sister and daughter in Memphis???!!!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home