brown eyed girl

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Braces no more!


Today was the day; the braces have left the mouth! John and Debbie Palmer are now officially done with orthodontics. (besides the occasional check up and maybe, but hopefully not, retainer replacement.) Yes it does feel weird...I forgot what gums feel like and completely forgot what teeth without metal feel like. So all of this to say, it feels good...and HALLELUJAH! O and one other thing, I would like to thank my father. I am privileged to have had braces and I am extremely grateful for my straight teeth...thanks Dad!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gram Clay said...

Aunt Nonie and I say..."hurrah, hurrah." We thought you were beautiful before but now....whoa...you are dynamic, sparkling, glamorous, georgeous, stunning, striking, attractive, charming, exquisite, alluring, exciting, sensational and fascinating.

The best part is that you are not only beautiful on the outside but you are all of the above on the inside and that's what really counts.
We love you whole bunchies....
Gram, Uncle Roy and Aunt Nonie!

7:55 PM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

Bethany you look AWESOME! I am so excited to see the teeth close up!!! I tried calling but couldn't get a hold of you - thanks for the blog. P.S. don't stop wearing your retainers, I mean it. I wasn't consistent at first and my teeth shifted slightly, but I wear them now and it helps.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a test...teaching mom how to correctly comment on blogs :)

8:45 PM  
Blogger TN Bakers said...

Hey Bethany....can you ask dad (remind him) about seeing if Jen can get Jeremy & I the friends and family rate at the Crowne Plaza in St. Louis for November 17 and 18? We are going there for Jeremy's friend's wedding. It's the same hotel you and mom and us stayed in during spring break. Thanks, sis! I hope you are doing great!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany,
Dito, Gram Clay's remarks, and Amy's
I used to wear braces also that is a wonderful feeling when they come off.
Love
Jeannie M

P.S's You looked adorable in you 80's costume.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home