brown eyed girl

Monday, May 14, 2007

Highlights!


As for a couple of the many highlights in the recent months and weeks:

1) DMC boys made it to state. The game although fun was a disappointment but we looked very spirited and made lots of memories.

2) The musical Cinderella! We performed 4 times (April 19-21). It was a blast!

3) Marching band contest in Pella, unfortunately it rained. However, it was fun and we came home with a seond place trophy!

4) Fine arts festival! Our youth choir at First Assembly got first place and an invitation to nationals as well as our (Katie, Stephanie, and I) trio. Fun times!

5) Our last show choir performance! (merely part of a 3 HOUR choir concert)

6) Golf lessons, given by John M. Palmer and Jonathan C. Palmer, at the range. Their patience was impressive as they attempted to show Grandma, Mom and me some things about golf outside the world of put-put.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gram Clay said...

Hey Bethany...great blog, great pictures. I am here to declare to the world that your golfing skills are amazing...it came so natural. I think you dad and Jonathan will soon have some major competition if they golf with you. I've had so much fun being here with you this week. Thanks for taking time with this Gram...I love you whole bunchies!!!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home