Fun Times!
Last night I saw Ocean'sThirteen with a couple friends and it was amazing! I think I need to watch it again to catch all of it, but it was really good. Then today was really fun because I spent the day with my lovely friend Honor! She came over and we walked to the neighborhood park and swang for a while and just talked. I would like to say it was sunshiney and very scenic, however, it was a rainy day and we watched a bunch of men tear up the other part of the park with big equipment. After that, we drove to Tropical Sno (only the best snow cone place ever)! I got this divine cremesicle snow cone and Honor got piƱa colada one. 'Twas YUMMY! Then we did some other fun things including running around in the rain and going out to eat. Im so grateful for all my friends...I love you!


4 Comments:
I bloged and I even have pictures
wow it is coming back...at least with us three...i blogged too!
nor would i be good at it, but i mark said (in his book) that you try, and with each attempt you get better! so idk... i think the only problem i would have was getting anger wanting to debate the person instead of showing them the true love of Jesus!
sounds so fun, bethany! I hope you get to feeling better..no fun being sick in the summer. happy driving! I can't wait to see you behind the wheel next time we are together!
Post a Comment
<< Home